Until now, the surfaces of precast concrete elements were processed by skilled personnel in laborious, time-consuming manual work. Even with long experience and training, this manual treatment delivers fluctuating results in terms of reproducibility. The variables influencing the surface treatment range from personal perception of quality to discretionary latitude to individual daily form.
In addition, this strenuous and very dusty activity is an enormous physical burden, which makes it increasingly difficult to recruit skilled workers for it. With the automated processing solution for concrete grinding, this work step is fully automated and the personnel is relieved. Also in terms of quality assurance, costs can be reduced and the final quality of the concrete parts can be increased.
- Select the surfaces to be ground
in the software
- No programming knowledge required
- Intuitive, simple and fast
- Place one or more precast parts on a traversing table - with overhead crane or forklift truck
- No stops or exact positioning necessary
- Read in work order e.g. via barcode on routing slip
- Press Start-button
- System recognizes precast
- Robot adapts to surface of part
- Autonomous grinding of the precast concrete
|Active Compliant TechnologyTM||Max. force: 500 N|
|Tolerance compensation||Max. stroke: 48 mm|
|Suction hood||specially developed|